Access to and use of this website is provided on the basis of the terms and conditions set out below. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
International Human and Privacy Rights Protection Association (“IHPRPA”) provides general information on this website. The information on this website does not constitute legal advice. You should not rely on any of the information on this website. If you have a legal problem you should seek advice from a lawyer before taking or not taking any action.
While IHPRPA tries to ensure the information on this website is correct, IHPRPA does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. The information on this website may be out of date and IHPRPA makes no commitment to update outdated information.
To the extent permitted by law neither IHPRPA, nor any contributor shall accept any liability whatsoever (including without limitation any loss damage or inconvenience) or any use of or inability to use the information contained on this website, including any claims brought by third parties arising from your use of this website.
Please note that that information on the website may change without notice.
IHPRPA does not endorse or accept responsibility for the content of any website referred to or accessed through this website, and has no control over the availability of such websites.
All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property in or arising out of the information on this website vests solely in IHPRPA. You agree not to alter or add to this website or derive commercial use or benefit from it.
IHPRPA encourages people to download or copy the information on this website for personal use. If you do this please acknowledge that IHPRPA is the copyright owner. You agree not to use or permit the use of the information on this website for any illegal purpose. You also agree not to use the information on this website in a way that might damage IHPRPA’s reputation
- IHPRPA is committed to promoting and protecting the right to privacy of individuals accessing the website.
- If you complete one of the electronic forms, such as the online query form or the user feedback form or email us via this website, any personal information, such as your name, email address, postal address and any other details you provide to us which identify you as an individual may be processed by IHPRPA in order to respond to your feedback or deal with your query or other matters which you have raised and to help us improve the website.
- Any information provided by you will be used only for the purpose stated at the time of collection. Where it is necessary to share any personally identifying information with a third party, we will seek your consent before doing so.
- IHPRPA has taken steps to protect the security of information being transmitted by electronic form. The
- No data transmission over the Internet is guaranteed to be secure. As a result, while IHPRPA has taken steps to protect the security of personal information sent by electronic form, IHPRPA cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
- IHPRPA reminds all users that a majority of Internet Service Providers maintain records of all URL's visited by their customers. Users should contact their Internet Service Provider for further details.